1. Fertilizer is an inorganic substance
2. Fertilizers are prepared artificially using chemicals.
3. These are prepared in the factories.
4. They don't provide humus to the soil.
5. They are rich in plant nutrition like nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium.
6. They have adverse effects on soil fertility in the long run.
1. Manure is an organic substance.
2. Manure is obtained by decomposition of animal excreta, plant debris & human waste.
3. These are prepared in the field.
4. They provide humus to the soil.
5. They have relatively less plant nutrients.
6. Their long term usage improves soil fertility.