(1) Acids are sour in taste.
(2) Acid turns blue litmus paper into the red.
(3) Acids do not change the color of the red litmus.
(4) Acids do not change the color of turmeric.
(5) With the china rose indicator, acids give dark pink color.
(6) Acid is a substance which contain \(H^+\)
(1) Bases are bitter to taste.
(2) Base turns red litmus paper into the blue
(3) Bases dont change the color of blue litmus .
(4) Bases turn turmeric to red.
(5) With China rose indicator, bases give the green color.
(6) Base is a substance that contains \(OH^- \)