1. Draw a \(\triangle \)ABC with base side BC = 6 cm, and AB = 5 cm and \(\angle \)ABC = 60°.
2. Draw a ray BX which makes an acute angle with BC on the opposite side of vertex A.
3. Locate 4 points (as 4 is greater in 3 and 4), such as A1, A2, A3, A4, on line segment BX.
4. Join the points A4C and also draw a line through A3, parallel to A4C intersecting the line segment BC at C’.
5. Draw a line through C’ parallel to the line AC which intersects the line AB at A’.
6. Therefore, \(\triangle \) A’BC’ is the required triangle.