| 1. Sphere is positively charged
2.Electrons are negatively charged and scattered all through the inside of the sphere.
3. Positively charged = negatively charged
4. The net charge in the atom is zero.
|1. The nucleus is at the centre and is positively charged holding the entire mass.
2.Electrons are negatively charged revolving in a well-defined path
3. In comparison with the nucleus, the size of the atom is very large.
| 1. Nucleus is present at the centre and is positively charged
2. Electrons are negatively charged, revolving around but do not radiate energy.
3. The distinct orbits are labelled as K, L, M, N