| 1. Sphere is made up of positively charged particles.
2. Electrons are negatively charged and scattered all through the inside of the sphere.
3. Positively charged and negatively charged are present in equal numbers.
4. The net charge in the atom is zero.
|1. The nucleus is present at the centre and consists of positively charged particles, thus holding the entire mass.
2. Electrons are negatively charged which keeps revolving in a well-defined path.
3. In comparison with the nucleus, the size of the atom is very large having more space.
| 1. Nucleus is present at the centre and is positively charged.
2. Electrons are negatively charged particles revolving around the nucleus but they do not radiate energy.
3. The distinct orbits in which the electrons revolve is labelled as K, L, M, N....