Advantages of Inter-Cropping are:
1. Checks pests and rodents and hence decreases the chances of spoiling of whole crops.
2. Decreased chances of soil erosion.
3. Reduced loss of crops with high yield.
4. Less water requirement.
Advantages of Crop-rotation are:
1. Farmers can grow two or three crops annually.
2. Pulses take nitrogen directly from the atmosphere, and hence require minimal amount of fertilizers.
3. Both fruits and Vegetables can be grown easily.
4. Best use of land with proper supply of nutrients.